Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Interesting weekend

I met a swinger couple over the weekend. And you can just use your imagination as to what happened. It was an experience really, but i know for sure that its not what interests me. Anyway, i've been doing lots of thinking this whole weekend. I met TG partying on friday night and the night was unique as it always is with him. Maybe in my own simple ways, i feel differently about TG already. And the realization came after the day out with Guardian.
Its funny how i know that its also over between Guardian and myself. And all that lay between us is 10yrs of familiarity and habit. And that out of habit and to seek comfort, i would find myself once again in a compromising situation with him. But yet, as we held hands and said goodbye, i could not help but feel a little emotion still trapped at the bottom of my heart. And i could not help but wonder, whether there would be even a remote chance that we would both fall in love once again?
Anyway, i've decided to stop playing with fire for a while. That day, Guardian asked me a question. Whose fire is bigger. And although based all the facts presented, his is the bigger fire, i know when it comes to matters of the heart, my flame will always burn stronger then most people. And i'm not willing to take the risk. And until i can once again say to him that its just an act with no emotions involved, i'm not jumping with my two feet in. As for Mr Big, lets just say, i think i deserve better then that. Haa

No comments: