Sunday, December 30, 2007

The whole week on the whole

Had my first sea swim today when i met up with the ppl from trifam to do a morning swim. It was an easy swim compared to the super tiring workout we did the last time at the pool. But i guess main difference is also, i'm a little more used to swimming now although i'm sure my strokes can be corrected further to achieve more glide and speed.
Swam the day before and was damn worried that my arms would ache like crazy or hurt and would not be able to complete the swim today. But it was cool. Quite relax and leisurely really!
Met up with TG just before Christmas! Exchanged pressies. Had no idea what to get for him this year, so just bought him the ipod nano that he mentioned that he might like. He got me a really cute gift. There's something about his choice of presents. But the card and what he wrote in the card was soooo superly duperly sweet. And he was rather tickled that i was so crazy abt the card. =)
Met Guardian on the eve of Christmas as well. He said he bought me a Christmas pressie and wanted to pass it to me. I didn't get him anything this year, so just met picked up the present and left. But it pulled on my heartstrings... We met 11 years ago on Christmas eve... sigh.. It seems like just yesterday when it was 1996 Christmas eve.. Except i'm a lot older now...
Jin texted me on Christmas. I know its just an sms. But it meant a lot to me!
Didn't do much on Christmas eve either, hung out with Superman and gang and did what we did best. Partying. Didn't drink much coz was not in a drinking mood. Ever since i started exercising again, i'm beginning to feel the cigarettes and the alcohol has to go.
Met some old friends today as well as the movie gala.. It was nice to see familiar faces and also to catch up and chit chat. Nice to see some of the people i've coached before, the acad people more then the POE people really.. hee But of course, there were lots of old school ppl that didn't turn up too. It would have been nice if everyone did. But will see them at the wedding next sat i guess!
Eh.. think that's about all the update. No one new in my life. Kinda tot there was this guy that was rather cool. But my gut feel is that he's simply not interested and i'm not gg to waste my time. And i always think its not fair to go into anything when i still think about Guardian. Hey, i'm not so strong. I'm rather emotional too and i sometimes lie in bed and miss Guardian.
I know this is a lousy post, but its just meant to be an update. I'm distracted coz i'm working on my New Year Resolutions.
Oh, forgot, had a mini farewell on the 28th. It was a simple affair, but i think i was the only one who wanted to cry. Of course i didn't... dun be ridiculous. But for a moment, it really felt like the gates were going to open. Then when the day was feeling all gloomy and grumpy, Serene called to say she was mtg up with Wen for coffee. And it was really nice coz secondary school friends are still the best. Serene is getting married! Hee So happy for her. And Wen is finally seeing someone. Which is great! And guess what, we bumped into some others KJ and company at 2am desserts. Mtg KJ for lunch next week. Looking forward to that too. Haven't seen her for the past year due to work!
Eh.. i think thats all. Shit i realise i'm using the eh... thingee too much. Will update my new year resolutions later... Heading to the gym then to church then for coffee.. Later...

No comments: