Sunday, December 16, 2007

Year end round the corner

Year end is just round the corner! And somehow i am looking forward to it for the first time in many years! I am thinking of all the things that i want to do for 2008 and that i will be sure to get my ass off the bed/couch and get it done! I started this blog in Feb 2005 to vent some of my frustrations and also coz i felt like my life was quite a mess. Its been more then 2 years, and i think i've finally sorted it out!
Guardian and i, broke it off for good a month back. And i would be lying if i said that i didn't still miss him! But, for the first time, in the 10 years that we've broken off, gotten back together, this is truly the first time that i felt it would be the last. We've both betrayed each other and somehow i don't think it'll work out any longer. Maybe as i grow older, i find it harder to look past the flaws and give him another chance. I sincerely wish him the best as i would he say, he was that one person that spent a really long time of my life with me.
Like i was saying, this is the first time after so long, that i'm really looking forward to life with renewed zest, passion. I have in mind 1 million and 1 things that i want to do, to accomplish. And i'm really so excited about it. I met an old school mate recently, and since i haven't really talked to her since secondary school, we had a nice time catching up. But it was one thing that she said about me that really surprised me. She said, i remember you in school and i was scared of you. You were like into everything. You were such a go-getter. Well, i know deep down in my heart, that the go-getter is still inside. Just lurking and waiting to get out!
Life in office has not been easy. Relationships have been a mess on the private. So with all these new changes and things that have happened recently, i am actually very pleased with how i've handled everything and the people around me! Of course, none of it would have happened without the support of my family and close friends. I'm thankful to GOD as well, for always showing me the light at the end of the tunnel. And i'm sure the coming new year, can only be better and will see me achieving more things!
For a long time now, i have not said this, but i say it now! Life is great! Everything happens for a reason and there is sure a silver lining to every cloud!
Cheers

No comments: