Wednesday, March 09, 2005

PMS

Oh what a day. As usual, had a busy day at work, plus a lousy day at the school's closing. No one signed up for membership. Not forgetting that i have a whole list of things to do this Friday....Career Talk is getting to me. So far, only the deejay and actor are confirmed. The newscaster, big brother is still looking, and the editor suddenly can't make it.. I feel so stressed. No one is signing up for the rest of the events.. Headache headache...
Still in office. And i am upset. Coz i just quarrelled with a girl that i really treat as a friend. It hurts me when she says that i am not a friend. Funny how these stuff never affected me when i was in school. BUt now that i am out working, it gets me down. Oh well, but big brother says not to bother about it. He says that it will pass over. Guess he's the only reason for me to cheer up. I hope it doesn't get any worse..
People in office are beginning to notice my mood swings.. not too good i guess. THe only good thing is Kor is back.. and i am happy. I've missed him. He really is a good brother sometimes. Hee

No comments: