Friday, January 02, 2009

2nd Day of the new Year

Was feeling super grouchy and gloomy when i woke up. With the coughing and fluing, haven't really been sleeping well. Sleep is mostly interrupted with bouts of cough and waking up trying desperately to breathe properly.
Didn't help that i wanted very much to see him, but he was not free. Or didn't seem to want to make the time. Anyhow, i felt better when Guardian and I were smsing each other. It was just one of those random, how is everything smses. But i felt better, and he sure knows how to cheer me up when i'm all gloomy and down. =)
Kinda silly but he sent me hugs over sms and told me i cannot be a grouchy bear. Haha... Ok, plus he promise to buy me a present after i recover. Actually it wasn't so much the present. Maybe it was the hug that he sms me. Just knowing someone cares when i'm feeling gloomy makes me feel so much better.
Met Jaja for brunch. She's sick too. Haha.. Two people coughing away over bruch. Pitied the couple sitting next to us. But it's good to know things are looking up for her and things have been well. I guess sometimes in life, we just really need to give ourselves a chance.
Anyway, spent the rest of the afternoon in bed reading and pondering about what my new year resolutions were going to be. Still haven't come up with anything concrete just yet. Still thinking whether i really need any new year resolutions.
Was a little disappointed he didn't call after work or at work or drop me an sms to check in on my knowing i was grumpy and sick. Had my own thoughts about him and about us in general. Whatever the case, it's 11 more days till his birthday. We'll see how things go from there....

No comments: