Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One door closes.....

Often i've heard the saying when one door closes another opens. I really hope for the life of me that it's true. One door has closed..... just wondering if i've missed the other door or am i still supposed to wait for the other door to open. In any case, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I hope this is it manz!
Sorry i'm being so cryptic. Not really in a mood to share at the moment. When the other door opens, i'll be sure to share! =) Wish me luck u all.
On a side note, still trying to recover from bronchitis. Hmm.. the new year sure hasn't started out for me. But what goes down must come up! Haha... I can't decide if i'm full of pessimism or optimism at the moment. I guess one of those limbo stages where i'm not even sure myself.
To YZ: If you're still reading my blog, i remembered a couple years back, you gave me a bookmark or car decal. Can't quite recall now. But on it, the words i'll remember.
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE!
Cheers!

No comments: