Monday, July 23, 2007

What a load of bullshit

I saw him on msn today. And we chatted. It was really just saying hi and one thing led to another and before we knew it, we were talking about us once again. Us included things that have happened in the last couple of months, our feelings for each other. And it was weird. I said i was upset coz it was just recently that he told me he loved me, and suddenly, we are breaking up and what happened to the love. And then he gave me an answer that was probably the bullshit of the century. He said, i love you. And i know i always will. But like a little sister. So i think it's not right to be your boyfriend when i love you like a sister. HUH????
Anyway, i was upset of course. But more pissed then upset. What's this sister bullshit? Anyway, he said he wanted me in his life for the rest of his life, coz he thinks i make the best friend ever. And of course just like the other day when he said i was his best friend. I told him i couldn't be friends for a while, although eventually i might be accepting of it. But for now, i needed him to stay far far away from my life while i readjust and move on.
Over the years, it has been amazing how i've relented and given in time and again. And now, i don't feel like doing so anymore. I'm sick and tired of going through the whole bullshit over and over again. Maybe what TG said before makes perfect sense now. Why fight when you know it's a lost cause?

No comments: