Monday, August 29, 2005

Coaching


Just ended a camp today. So many different ideas and thinking. So many perspectives that i had to take. SO many decisions i have to make. And at the end of the day, i think of only one word. And that word is flexibility. What works for you? Or rather, how can you make something work for you?
I met a mirror image of myself at this camp. And this time, i was her coach. Thing there must really be this thing called karma in the world. What goes round, comes round. I was the coach to this lady. And she was such a tough nut to crack. I had to go beyond the mind, to take into the feelings, to get my answer or rather to get the solutions that i had wanted to obtain.
I have been so busy over the past few days. Busy not only with the increasing workload that i have, but also busy with reflections. I believe there are things in my heart that wants to come out. How can a person survive with just being so logical all the time? Is there a time where you need to rely on your heart to make a decision? Or course. In retort to a participant, i asked her what exactly is passion? Is it a logical or non logical thing?
Anyway, just like anything else in life, there must be a measure of a mix in things. In a relationship, there needs to be a measure of love and yet logic at the same time.
Have been in conflict for some time. What have i gotten myself into when i walked back to Guardian? Will it hurt me once again? Am i setting myself up for hurt or edo i know that it will hurt and yet still plunge head on into it. But why is that so? Anyway, i searched for the answer long and hard. Papa Bear did a parts integration on me. And after i chunked up, i realize that my highest value for it all is happiness. And if i'm happy, then, why bother about the million and one questions taht i have. Just like in the case of Tour Guide, i'll just have to learn to enjoy the moment and live the now. One person's hold over another person. That's scary.
Well, all in all a unique and humbling experience for me. I must work on all things positive so that i can make my life better. And do i know that i can? Yes of course i can. Thank you!

No comments: