Thursday, February 24, 2005

Lalalalalla

Ha... last day of Chinese New Year. Yuan Xiao... Had dinner with parents being the good girl i was. But then agian, its only coz its daddy's birthday just round the corner. Had a good talk with my brother finally. It's been days since i've last saw him. Now that he's seeing this cute chick, i guess we'll going to be talking less again. Sighz.. what a time, especially when i really need company around me now. But what to do, i should be happy for him. After all, it's high time he found a nice sweet girl to hang out with. Hee aren't i just so sweet.
right... Had a pleasant dinner. Funny how it's the guys that i'm not interested in that are the sweetest to me. Oh well, will just sit back and enjoy the attention for the time being. But, guess my heart is still with someone else. I know it's kinda sad, but, what to do, time to move on. Oki oki, got to go off now to nap. Really tired. Anyway, i miss Superman... n cow...

No comments: