Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day today. And no news from Cow just yet. I've tried calling him and smsing him. However, he has choosen not to reply or return my calls. I'm disappointed. I feel sad. But who is here to share my pain and hurt with me. You see, this is what all my friends have warned me about. And it really seems silly to bother them about all this issues. *sighz...
Well, at least it wun be just a sad Valentine's Day. Met up with diver last night for coffee. He's a real sweet guy. Only problem is that he doesn't seem interested in anyone or anything. Maybe just diving. A no committment guy. Maybe that's why to some extend, we hit it off so well. Anyway, i'm blessed and lucky that there is still Superman. He's got his life and all. But i'm glad he's been such a great big brother to me. If not for Superman's presence, i would have just fallen apart and crumbled. In that sense, he really is my Superman. But as he says, Superman must be shared with the world and not for personal use only. But i want to say a big Thank you to Superman still. He is after all the one person that is so patient with me through all my craziness and of course going out with all his friends. Hee....
Well, Valentine's day turned out to be just another day as with year 2000. History has a habit of repeating itself. I only wished i realised this earlier. Guardian is gone now... and as for cow, i don't think i'll ever find out. Maybe deep inside, i already know the answer, but refuse to believe it. So who is to blame? Choices have consequences. I made the choice, i face the music. I know that for a fact but i still don't feel any happier. It's time to move on and stop brooding about this. Cow, you have up till midnight today to make your decision, if not, i'll make mine and i think its really time to move on.

No comments: