Tuesday, February 22, 2005

YIPPIE

Ha.. It's been a relatively good day today. Spent the night last night in office coz didn't finish work till about 5. By then, i was just way too tired to ride my beautiful bike back home. And what's more with a pending 10am meeting, it was just too tiring. Anyway, the day went about without much event.
BUT before you log off, i got myself a new mobile phone today. SO happy about it. After all, i've been waiting for COW to buy it for me since last november. But i guess he was all ready to leave so never really bought it for me. Just pacified me that he was going to buy it. Anyway, i've finally bought the phone albeit it being 4 months late. But its still a baby to me. THinking of getting the bluetooth set as well. A new number, a new phone, doesn't that set the stage for a new beginning? Tata for now. Got to run home for a nap before another long day at work.

No comments: