Friday, February 18, 2005

Under Pressure

Its been a long day at work. Work has been piling up. And it sure is difficult getting adults to come together to get a decision worked out. In fact, most of today was spent just clearing emails. My goodness, if only i had 48 hours a day. But how is that possible? Time management did i hear someone say? YEs, i admit my time management is terrible. But i do my best to get as much done in the shortest time possible.
Anyway, got super irritated with work today. Supposed to have a meeting, informed close to 200 people, but make a guess how many people turned up at the meeting? 3.. yup, you heard it right. 3 miserable people turned up for the meeting. And what got me even more frustrated was that the President didn't even bother to turn up and when we called him with regards to this, all he could say was that he expected this. How irresponsible can a person be? With this kind of leadership, how can you expect the following to be good? I really don't know.
It amazed me that instead of thinking of a possible solution for this problem of lack of attendance, he instead pushed the responsibilty to someone else. It got me so irritated although he did not push the blame to me. But, aw.. come on, how can someone have that kind of thinking? I really don't know how to handle this person. Maybe i should go for people management training as well..
Alright enough of my ramblings, going to go get as much work done as possible before i head back home..

No comments: