Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tired

I think this word sums up how i have been feeling all week. Initially i thought it was because i had not been sleeping enough or well. So i decided to turn in early over the weekend, and i didn't feel any better. In fact, it didn't help that i missed morning run this morning after i saved up my legs from yesterday's sentosa session coz i woke up late. Sighz...
In fact, the whole week has been pretty low for me. Somehow, i cannot find the energy to train or go through training feeling rather lousy. And to make things worse, no matter how much rest i get, i still seem to feel tired.
I am suspecting that my body is not resting enough, but i am getting my decent number of hours of sleep. Not sure what else there is to do. And both my run and swim time have taken a dip.
Weekend went by in a blur. Was catching some of the local trifam people taking part in the langkawi ironman, via internet. It was really inspiring. Saturday swim session was fun as well, although i probably should have done 2 more laps. But i didn't.
Sunday missed training. But went to help dad. Spent the whole day yawning. Gg to log off and Zzzzzzz
Oh... i bumped into TG today. =) Random...

No comments: