Friday, August 24, 2007

Day Five

I know that when i give my power away, i am powerless. And i know better then to give my own power away. And yet with Guardian, sometimes i feel like i cannot control over how much power he takes from me. Saw him on msn briefly for a short while. He was grumpy and moody. Most likely coz of icequeen. And of course he was curt and short with me. I was hurt. Should we believe more in the power of the words or the power of the actions? As in, do the words that come out of his mouth count more or the actions that count more? Which matters more?
You have claimed that you still love me. And that you care? But how much do you care? Do you ever stop and think that i might be hurt? That your words could potentially hurt me? That your actions could potentially be driving me to the very edge?
Maybe i am a silly monkey after all. I constantly choose to believe what comes out of your mouth and carry on loving you. And, all i can say at this point is i'm dead tired. Tired.. tired... tired..

No comments: