Friday, August 24, 2007

Day Four

Another day has passed. And i sometimes i wish i am like others, who can find anger and hatred for the men that break up with them or cheat on them. But somehow, i cannot. Someone i spoke to mentioned that i'm such a traditionalist. If there was such a word. And that i am still deeply in love with Guardian despite all that has happened between us. I don't think he is wrong. Its just that i've made up mind about things and i really want to stick to my decision. Went to taka with Boss earlier. We just wanted to spend some time together i guess. Or rather, she knew i have been very down, and she heard of my stupid and silly action of going to KL with Guardian, and she wanted to cheer me up or rather, sound me out.
Anyway, today another Samaritan told me this one line, that i think is quite cool.. It is your Responsibility in this world to make yourself HAPPY.
Boss and i had a talk and she ask me to think about what i really want in life. And what could potentially be my driving force.. So... Till the next post. And i am feeling better about things as it is. Maybe what Guardian says is true, i'm numb to it already. Same applies for TG

No comments: