Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day Three/Four

It just seems to me when something happens, everything else happens. I mentioned earlier that Guardian told me he saw TG at Suntec. And i remember questioning him, are you sure? Tonight, Superman met TG for dinner and drinks, and Superman told me that TG specifically asked him not to bring me along. And here's the thing, if it was the first time something like this has happened, i would brush it off, saying it was one of those boy's night out thing. And yet, i cannot delude myself into believing that it is.
Many months back, when something of a similar nature happened, i questioned TG about it. And he told me that Superman has gotten the wrong message, and he meant no harm. And months later, the same thing happens. I'm not sure, if its coz of the emotional roller coaster ride i'm going through with Guardian, that the roller coaster has been heading down, and i'm still wondering if its sending me to the depths of hell, if that is why i am disappointed with TG and upset with him, or rather i am upset with him, coz i do not see the need for him to lie to me.
Now i feel like a complete idiot. While i was at Superman's place last evening, he asked me if it was TG's birthday. And i told him, yeah. And as he called TG, i remember telling him, oh, he's in HK. So he might be busy with meetings. At least that's what he told me. And today, Superman called me to say that he's pretty sure TG is in Singapore. And has been the last couple of days.
I guess this coincides with Guardian saying he say TG at Suntec on Monday, coz in fact, he was already back in Singapore. I can understand if there is someone special in his life that he wants to spend his birthday with. But i cannot see why he had to fib about it.
I remember telling bro once, that if you fib about something, at least lie intelligently, and when i finally figure it out, then i would at least respect that you had the brains to think up of such an intellligent lie that covered all angles. And yet, do both Guardian and TG, simply think i am an idiot? Or that i really am such a dumb person?
I've told both before, that sometimes, when i don't say something, its not because i don't know what is going on, or i do not know that they are lying. Sometimes, it's coz i don't want the situation to get ugly and thus, i keep mum about stuff. But i know what is going on. It's not the first time TG has lied, and somehow i feel that the times i found out are not the only times that he has fibbed. And i truly am disappointed in him, coz i thought better of him. Why would someone claim to enjoy your company, claim that you are a special friend, and yet, cannot even be honest as a friend. That is something i cannot understand.
SIghz... When is the roller coaster going to head up..

No comments: