Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day Three

Like i said, i was going to do something stupid and silly. And i did. Was it worth i guess so. I got quite a bit of answers today to close the loops that i need to close eventually. I can tell he is smitten by her and has been bitten by the love bug. He has detailed down each and every one of their dates, as to what he did for her, to her etc. And he even bought her a swarovski pendant on his first date which was on 18 July. Just barely 4 days of us breaking up. But like i mentioned before, it was a lead up definately.
He said he met her 2 months back but only started dating her a month back. And he loves everything about her, from the way she is, to the things she enjoys doing. Apparently, she doesn't like shopping, but like cars. Likes massages, backpacking. Doesn't like soft toys, branded goods. Well, all i can say is, i wish him happiness. Coz she is definately a player. And he knows that too. But i guess its the thrill of the chase for him. For TG as well. Anyway, he said he met TG at Suntec on Monday. Which is weird, coz TG said he won't be back for some time.
Anyway, he asked if i had any idea why he brought me up to watch fireworks. I told him i had my own theory but will keep it at that. No need to verify if i am right or wrong. Coz in the last few days, i have come to understand that i never really meant very much to him.
It takes a lot of courage and strength to admit that for the last 11 years, i have been wrong. That i have been prolonging this mistake only because i refuse to believe that i was wrong. And though now it is not easy, coz i am so set in my comfort zone, i know that it cannot persist.
I know it pointless and silly to brood about what has gone one between us, and whether he ever loved me. Or whether i was just constantly his time filler. Life goes on. I am entitled to another 4 days of grieving. If i get over it earlier, good for me.

No comments: