Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The light @ the end of the tunnel

I've seen the light. It's a really dim one as yet. But, for some reason, i've caught sight of it.
i guess that is a good thing. Many people wander around aimlessly as they are searching for this one light. For me, i too have been wandering aimlessly around. This morning when i woke up, i came to a realisation. And for that i am thankful. I'm finally over TG. For sme peculiar reason, after almost 10 months of wandering, i've woken up to a thought. A thought that has set me free. I'm alright now. Funny how it wasn't a life changing moment, or something spectacular.
Alright, one thing out of the way. But then again, i guess this has to do with the fact that i'm beginning to see the greater picture. Yes.. That has to be good. I feel like i slept through this coma and woke up. I haven't changed very much. But the world sure has. And right now, do i change in tune with the world, at my own pace, or do i hurry along to catch up on lost time. Its no longer about the greater scheme of things. Sometimes, all you have to do is look inside and find the answers. The answers are all there actually. I guess sometimes, you just don't want to know the answers. Maybe that's why there are people that spend their whole lives looking for that one simple answer that was staring them in the face. I've found mine. I can only say with conviction that i'll see them through. What the world holds for me i cannot fathom, but slowly and surely, if i am taking steps forward, i will be closer to my goal. Or if you look at it from the flipside, i will be walking away from the world that sheltered me for the length of time that i believed that i belonged in that world.
A sense of relief as i unload that baggage. A new world awaits me, with new challenges, i'm getting closer to that mountain top. Surely that is better then the rut that i was in? New problems will arise. But i am confident that they can be conquered. With renewed strength, i walk into the new world. I brush aside my feelings of uncertainty. I embrace the feelings of anticipation. I know i have grown. I know for sure now i am truly strong. That i am now, who i am and who i want to be.

No comments: