Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Self Worth

Of late, i have been feeling some really mixed feelings. At times, when i'm feeling more centred i ask myself where this is heading. Why of late, there have been fights, there have been mis-understandings, and worse of all, something that i'm struggling to deal with, why he seems to feel that i'm digging, that i'm not being truthful or i'm cheating on him. At times when i'm less centred, i apologize and wonder whether my actions may have unintentionally hurt him. What is tough is also at times, i'm not even sure where our misunderstanding comes from? Is it because of late we've both been too emotional? Is it of late there have been many things on both our plates? Have we over time become too sensitive to the things that are happening, the words that are said?
I enjoyed reading the stuff in his blog lots actually. But he took it all off earlier after we spoke about a post in his blog. I'm not sure why. I haven't had the chance to ask him. But it made me sad. Coz checking in on his blog made me feel connected to him in a way when he was home and i was cut out of his world.
Or maybe we both just need to be a little more centred. We both need to take a step back and ask ourselves what was it that made us fall in love with each other in the first place and whether we still saw that in each other. I know i do. Yesterday's experience made me realize just how important he was in my life. Just how much he meant to me. But i also have my pride. I also feel hurt when he jumps at me and says things that i'm doing when i've in fact not done anything. And i wonder, if he views me in such bad light, then maybe it's time to cool off and just be friends before he hates me one day for something i haven't done and i know i'll hurt even more.

No comments: