Friday, August 08, 2008

Today

Today. While i write about what happened today, it would have already passed. So, it's more like a history rather then the future. But anyway, i only thought of this title coz i wasn't sure how to title my post. Hee
Today started off rather well. I woke up, was feeling kinda tired from chatting with Jaja till late last night. But other then feeling tired, i was smsing darling in the morning. And after some sms back and forth, we agreed to meet each other up for a while. More like he was going to come pick me up, send me to appt and we could have breakfast together still. It was a really nice gesture coz if he didn't we wouldn't be able to meet all day since our schedules were quite packed. It was very sweet and i was touched.
So morning went like this, met him, went to office to pick up some documents, went for breakfast and went for appointment. Appointment went alright. Was a close. Although have yet to pick up the cheque. Then walked around Bugis for a while. It's been a while since i last shopped. Felt quite disconnected with the world actually. But wanted to find him something nice. Dunno why also just wanted to buy him something nice and practical. Maybe sort of like a cheering up present coz he's been so stressed lately. Walked around for a bit, but didn't manage to find anything. Like it has to be something practical. But more importantly, it has to be something that he doesn't have problems explaining when he got home.
Anyway, left after a while coz my laptop bag was damn heavy. Headed back to office to submit some paperwork, then headed off to town to meet the next client. As usual, she was like late for an hour. But that was fine too. I was prepared. Figured that the MRT ride would be boring so brought a book along. And it was nice, just sitting at coffee bean reading my book. It's been a while since i sat at some coffee joint, smoking and reading. Appointment was alright. Did some catching up, did some discussions before another friend/client pop by coz she was around the area. Chatted a little and they both went off. Was super duper hungry by then. I realized i didn't have lunch. Hmm....
Couldn't decide what to eat. So figured i would probably have dinner at Burger King. Fast and convenient i guess. Then Darling surprised me by smsing me. It was really sweet. And the timing couldn't have been more perfect. Coz i had just ended appointment and was just sitting at BK having dinner on my own. But it was nice to see his smiley face sms. Sweet.... =) Was really happy to see the sms. Coz was already mentally prepared after chatting with him on the phone earlier on in the afternoon that the next sms i get from him would be a good nite sms. But he texted me in between and the wait to the night sms was shortened considerably. Must give him an additional kiss tomorrow for his thoughtfulness.
Jaja called after that and since we both didn't know what to do, decided to go catch a show. Went to watch Dark Knight at Tiong Bahru Plaza. She got the car, so didn't have to come home and pick up the van. The show was really good. Make up, special effects etc. Only gripe i have about the show was the less then ideal ending. What is ideal, dun ask me. But the ending was a little of a let down. Anyway, in the middle of the show, Darling sms to say he had gotten home. That was also very sweet. Like he remembered. But quite cute, during the show, both Jaja and I were clutching our phones. Hee.. But i was more lucky i guess. My phone beeped. And it was indeed my Darling. =)
Jaja sent me back and we chatted for a while downstairs. I guess in my own way, i'm glad for now at least there is someone who understands and is walking down the same path as me. Our conversation last night and today made me view my relationship with Darling in a different light and perspective. And it was nice to get a brand new perspective. And judging by the events that happened today, then i guess things are working out nicely and just fine. I just need to constantly remind myself to ask less questions and generally have less expectations. That's the dynamics of this relationship. But whatever the case, i'm glad and very happy that he texted me twice. Bonus! =)
And in my own way, i'm also happy today because i got to spend some me time. It's been a while since i last caught a show, i last sat at a coffee joint and read a book. So on the whole, i must say it was an extremely upbeat day. Only downside was that i really missed him quite a bit today. Not sure how it's going to be if we don't get to see each other for a couple of days running. Although i'm currently trying to prepare myself mentally. Oh well, when tomorrow comes really. No point brooding. I texted him to say i missed him and would like to see him tomorrow morning. But he didn't reply. So not sure if he'll see me tomorrow morning, but will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Alright, time to hit the sack. Nitey nitez nitez!

This was a message he wrote to me on 7th August via a card:
Sorry for creating so many problems for you and make you feel so sad in our relationship......... Honestly, I do appreciate your accompany, love, caring, patient, put in effort, understanding ...........and every things you do it for me, i really want to say thank you to you my sweety.

Yes, I admit that this few weeks I have a little bit of emotion. I guess too many things come in one short, which i also don't how to handle it. There are too many things for me to solve and worries, once I can't find any solution or answer, I will felt lost and don't what to do, I will be very emotion. Further more, if any things out of my control and not organize, and I will also feel frustration and emotion too. Hope you understand my feeling. I try my best to understand your feeling too.

I guess, you can feel that I also try my best to put in some effort to make things work. Hope our relationship will last forever and ever.

We always know that the time we spent together is very short and less, hope we will cherish the time we spent together, whatever we are sharing. Of'cos all the good one la, not the bad one. I want you to feel good when you are together with me.

Ok, better stop here, if not people will say me long winded... hee .................... hee.

I love you....... Take care..

No comments: