Monday, October 03, 2005

What if?

What if i had put in more effort at school
What if i had carried on doing sports
What if i had never gotten together with James
What if i had ended the relationship when it should
What if i had never committed suicide
What if i had done more in my jobs
What if i had never pissed her off
What if i had never gotten close to her in the first place
What if i had left James when i knew he was wrong for me
What if i had chosen to be with Louis instead
What if i had not worm my emotions on my face
What if i had finished university
What if i had carried on being a teacher
What if i had done well enough to go to law school
What if i had never shoplifted
What if i had never been such a strong headed person wearing a mask
What if i had valued money more
What if i had not given in to my urges and peer pressure
WHat if i had been more responsible in school
What if i had stuck to my guns to pursue the dreams that i had
What if i had been a lot closer and nicer to mum
What if i had given my best to everything that i did
What if i had lived my life like it was the last day of my life
What if i had not let life jaded me and make me cynical
What if i figured out what my baggage is and let it go
What if i had more discipline

What if i knew what i was doing
What if i knew what my calling in life
What if i knew what my destiny held for me
What if i knew how to get across to people and let them see my view
What if i managed to tap into people's mind and see it from their point of view
What if i could empathise with people more
What if i have no restrictions
What if i had no baggage
What if i knew what my baggage is and manage to drop it
What if i was sure about my stuff
What if i was sure about the stuff i was unsure of and did something about it
What if i can change things to my way what would i do
What if i manage to live life to the fullest.. Would there not be this what if list????

No comments: