Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Raindrops + Sunshine = Rainbow


Please do not ask me why this is such a silly title. But i think its totally sweet. Its a blend between the raindrops that make people wet, and the sun that burns, and yet, at the very end of it, you get a beautiful rainbow and all seems to be perfect all over again.
And with this perfect case of blending and fusion, i think sometimes the most beautiful things are there for those who wait for the rain to pass, for the heat to be bearable, and at the end, there is that rainbow that makes the waiting worthwhile.
Went for dinner last night with B2. Had a good talk as usual. Its amazing how much we have in common and the list just grows with each dinner session or drink session that we share. Funny how i've known B2 for close to half a year now and its only recently taht we've made the effort to get to know each other better. And i'm glad we did.
Went Thumpers after that. Same old affair. Met an old classmate there. A statement she made tickled me. The two boys from 4/9 grew up to become women. That was hilarious.
Chatted with TG online just now. I guess one of the things that i love most abt him is that he is sensitive and at the same time, understanding of me as a person. Sometimes, i am amazed at how he manages to read my thoughts and voice out stuff that i am feeling. And i guess he is after all a man who sometimes forgets and says things that are senseless and mean and that hurt. But i guess at the end of the day, when he apologizes, i cannot bear to stay angry with him.
Anyway, saw him online yesterday, but didn't get a chance to talk to him coz he was bz. Then today again, saw him online, then he said he was bz. Then i was in one of my whiny and needy moods, and i sulked coz he didn't talk to me. And when he once again told me he was bz, i said oki lor, its my fault anyway. And i left my msn as it was, and went to do other things. Went back half hour later to my computer, and saw a new window. In it he asked how my day was. And although it was probably a simple question that you would ask any one of your friends, it meant a lot to me. And what meant even more was subsequently after that, he shared a little of what he did, then told me this, that i get the feeling taht you feel like sometimes i ignore you. But that's not true. And that's when he shared all the stuff he did and told me that its not like he is ignoring me and all. And i guess i was comforted. Thanks TG.
Don't feel like going into the details. So i guess that's the gist of it. Alright. Will blog more tml or later. Cheerios

No comments: