Saturday, November 12, 2005

As night falls

As night falls, its the time of the night where one grows weary and tired. And its normal to feel this way. If you were on a journey and not sure when u will reach the end, then as night falls, its time to lay your knapsack down and turn in and lie down to sleep. For if you choose not to sleep, u might find yourself too tired to carry on or even if you did take some extra steps, you might die of exhaustion.
Tonight, as the weariness hits me in a wave, i realize now how my head had been right all this while. The things that i spoke to Superman this afternoon, about us being from different worlds, about how there can never be a happy ending to this fairy tale, has hit me back hard. Tonight as he once again turns a blind eye to my calls, in whichever manner, it dawn on me that i should have given up so long ago. That it was only coz i was in dreamland that i actually believed or bluff my brain to believe that there could be just so much more.
Its always how i am not understanding enough, how he has so much work to do, How i cannot expect him to give me more time or more attention. How i am too demanding. And from this moment, i guess he is right. I am demanding. I do want more. I do want more time, more attention, i want to be everything that he is scared of. With that thought in mind, i shall go off to dreamland and write tml.

No comments: