Monday, November 14, 2005

Questions unanswered

I guess there are many things about men which i have yet to figure out. And more importantly, there are questions about 1 particular man that i wish to figure out but will never have the ability to. Is it my presence that you cannot deal with? Or is it merely you are not interested in my company whatsoever.. i am surprised. I'm not even interested to blog today.
For what you did on Friday, i guess now i can see why u were even nice to me on Saturday. And for that, i dislike u even more. For you did not even have the courage to tell me the truth. And i was right. You were so unwilling to share. And i question why i shared so willingly with you. Why i tell you each and everything that happens to me. And there you were, guarding your cards so close..

No comments: