Monday, November 07, 2005

The sun is shining once again

Have returned back from the dead. My goodness, it sure is irritating being sick. Especiallly since i just returned from a trip. And i hate being sick. Especially when there is no one to give in to my whims and fancy, when there is no one to buy me soup or cake or just some drink to cheer me up. And worse still, when the throat hurts like crazy that i dun even want to eat. But i guess the worse is over now. I'm sort of healthy again.
Had a great talk with a friend today. I guess i feel its great coz we actually talked. Its scary, but i am falling for this friend more and more each day. I'm not sure how to explain what i feel for him. It's a lovely feeling, being in love with someone. But with this guy, it has to be slow and i'm kinda scared that i will ruin things if i tell him too much about how i feel and all. So in the mean time, i guess i'll just have to keep mum about certain stuff.
Erm, its time to start work soon. The longer i laze around, the more slack i will be. Great. The sun is shining once again, and the sky looks beautiful, the clothes will get dry, and everything is sunny

No comments: