Sunday, November 20, 2005

So much to do

It was an interesting day no doubt. It was the first time that i've ever come to coach a kid's camp. The children were interesting and i guess i sorta had as much fun as the kids themselves. But it didn't help that i was tired as i have yet to sleep the night before. Couldn't sleep really. Felt like it was before one of my races. Guess i was really excited. Or maybe my sleeping patterns has been off for a while now. With the crazy hours i've been keeping, i have been really tired ya. I think with the camps, i will do my best to readjust my sleeping patterns.
Have finally gotten the brief write up from him. I've told myself that i will be real professional about it. Doesn't matter if at times like this i think that he is being a jerk and an idiot about things. I mean, here i am doing my best to give you a great article. And it doesn't help that you disappear on me and don't tell me more. I can understand that you are probably the sort of boss that expects a lot of initiative from your subordinates. But do understand that i've never done any work for you before and therefore do not know what you expect. At the same time, because of what you mean to me, you know that i don't want to screw things up at alll. I don't think i've put in so much effort even for my essays at school. It almost seems worse then writing a honors thesis paper. And this paper is the determining factor of whether i get a first class or i just graduate with merit. Sighz.
Can you understand that this is just my way of doing something for you. Somehow, its important that you've asked me to do something for you. After all, you hardly share your work with me and you are such an important man. And i want to get it right, coz i don't want you to always view me as a small girl. Or just someone that you can constantly help with your knowledge and all, and its not a two way traffic, where i am useful to you in some ways as well. I want to do something for you, as i often cannot lighten your workload. Therefore, by helping you, i can finally play a small part.

Oh well, i think i better go back to getting the work done. After all, i need to give it to you by today. At the same time, i need to give you two articles since you are playing the hide and seek game, where you are hiding, and i'm seeking and waiting for an answer from you.

No comments: