Saturday, April 05, 2008

Lazy Friday

Ha.. did nothing of much significance today. Woke up real late. Will not even reveal what time i managed to crawl out of bed. Slept like a pig after being intoxicated. Alas, i've found my cure to insomia. Or rather, 2 nights of practically not sleeping has a roll over effect.
Went to help dad in the evening. And that practically sums up my day. =)
*shakes head* didn't go office either..
*shakes head* didn't train...

Anyway, i've signed up for the army half marathon. That was in my list of to do races from one of my earlier posts. My target time for the run is anything below 2hr 30min. But will update closer to the race. That is the time for now. I'm not sure how it works out. If i can do a 21km run below 2hr 30min before Jul, then there will be a likely hood i will sign up for the Aviva 70.3. Although i am seriously thinking and thinking....
But i guess at least i have something to look forward to for now. Something to make me get off my arse and start running again. Once again, i have barely ran the whole week. Looking forward to the weekend coz there is just so much i want to do. =)

No comments: