Friday, April 04, 2008

Night out

Didn't train today. Coz when it started pouring at about 5pm. Then stopped at about 8pm. Could have gone out to run then, but what to do, already agreed to mit up with friends for a night out! And it was a good night. Haven't been out in a while. Erm, let me correct that. Have not been out drinking for a while now coz i always end up being designated driver. But today, i didn't drive. And considering i haven't slept in 2 days, i'm still amazed at how AWAKE i am after the excessive alcohol intake i had! =)
Reached St James early for once. Was there about 9pm. Alvino invited us for an event. And we all went coz we had nothing better to do obviously. Quite different from most of the events i've been to. Then again, considering its organised by a company that markets hair care products, why am i not surprised i spent an hour watching people cut hair? But it was still interesting. Saw a hair cut that i might be remotely interested in attempting. We'll see.
The firl on the right? Me?

Anyway, still thinking how i'll look in this hairstyle. Sure beats keeping the hair long. =)
Well, we decided to head to Dragonfly to chill out after that. It's been approximately 6 mths since we were last at Dragonfly together. Ever since the focus has been on Luna, the gang has been less inclined to go to Dragonfly. But what can i say? I admit! I am a closet AH LIAN. I super duper love chilling out at Dragonfly. I actually wanted to be home by midnight so i could get some sleep. But i knew when i saw 3 bottles of Chivas on the table that it was going to be a long night. But boy do i miss my whiskey! Haven't had a drop since i started training. But i'm sure i made up for all the loss nights out!
Hung out till about 2 plus, sent Jamie back before Pic and i went for supper and sat down to chat. All in all a really fun night out for me. But sure as hell will not be training again tomorrow. So i guess i just have to make up for it over the weekend.
And i admit. I'm a gadget slut. Have started using my 6500. Kinda hard to sms and keys are hard to press. Still prefer my N73. Well, shan't complain while i try to send my N73 to repair, i have a nice new phone to use. Yes, i know it's my bday present and i should wait for after my bday to use it. But i just couldn't resist. And yes. I thought of Guardian like 100 times today. Although i went out thinking TG might be in town and distract me for the evening. And no, he wasn't there. Apparently he's in KL. Eh, think it's past my bedtime. Some pictures of our night out.


(Clockwise from top left corner: 1) The gang without me, i was photographer, 2) Edwin and Me I look FAT next to him, 3) Jamie and Me I look like her filipino maid, and 4) Group pic with Me but without Alvino, plus the very nice lady who took the picture was obviously less skilled...)

No comments: