Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm pretty certain i'm CRAZY

Ha... Someone just gave up his Sundown Marathon slot to me. Nothing wrong with that except it is 3 weeks away and i have not even picked up my running shoes except for the occassional 8km runs. So basically, in the last one month, the longest run i've done is 8km. I am so going to die running!
Got to really start running manz. And i'm quite certain i won't be able to finish the full distance but will run as much as i can and walk the rest. But still, i think it is sheer madness!
Kinda funny, like see the swimming group do then thought maybe want to do. But since was too late to register, then can forget it. Then someone wants to give up their slot and i'm tempted. Mixed feelings really! =(
Anyway, i went out with some of the Monday swim group people for drinks on Thursday. And Friday flew by in a flurry. There was no intention to run today, but now, haha.,... I guess i just have to.
Alright, now that i've officially certified myself crazy, i will go put on my running shoes and run. The only flipside to this is probably no stress for this race and so i get to enjoy it a lot a lot more! =)
Us after Dinner on Thursday
From Left to Right: Charlene, Me, Teryn, Xiao Ying, Gary
Green cap guy is Lloyd, hiding behind =)

No comments: