Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh.. Its Monday again

Another week has flown by. And yes, its Monday again. Nothing interesting to report. Went to office. Went to help Superman. Went for swim training that i quit on myself again. Did, 300 warm up, 2*200 (4.02, 4.09) 3*250 (5.25,6.09,5.22), 2*25 sprint, 25 easy. Cool down 100. My 3rd set is usually my make or break i just realise. If i don't push in the 3rd set, then my 4th set is usually a DNF or shitty timing. Took hell lot to finish the 5th set. And i had to alternate breastroke in the 4th and 5th set. Even one of the life guards commented that i was struggling from the 3rd set onwards. And i can confirm its really what goes on in my brain. As long as my brain doesn't make noise, i sure as hell can finish. Only when i have doubts the the tiredness sets in and i don't push as hard anymore. My gf overtook me in the last 3 sets. The 5th set was only decent coz i told myself that i was going to draft her all the way. And if this is what my training is going to be like for the next couple of weeks, then i know i am so going to suffer on race day.
Met Guardian after swimming to go JB to have dinner and pump petrol. I know.. What was i thinking of. I could come up with a million and one excuses like why i met him.. Like was going to take back my helmet, and my oakley shades. But i know best. And they are merely excuses. Anyway, he was super duper sweet to me. Maybe coz he's worried too.
Anyway, not going to be blogging for the next couple of days. Will be back on Saturday! =)
Till then, take care u all!

No comments: