Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Super start to the week

Feel great today. Mainly for many reasons!
I finally tried out my nike plus sensor and shoes. And i did 7.56km, time 53min56sec, at a pace of 7'07". My ipod told me all this info! Ha.... Anyway, ran on the treadmill coz two times this morning, i put on my running gear, grabbed my stuff, all ready to run, and it started to drizzle. Usually i love running in the rain. But new gear, so wanted to keep it dry. Went to office after that, managed to actually get quite a bit of work done! So that brightened up my day.
Then finally, highlight of Monday evenings, went for swimming training. Reached late coz got held back, so didn't manage to fit in a warm up. Started off with 3*100 front crawl pull with butterfly kick. It was horrible for me coz i suck at coordination. But just took it as my warm up, so swam easy. Then did 5*100 with pull buoy. Then did 2*50 kicking, (my favourite). After that 3*200 easy, and 4*100. And cool down 2*100. Why i enjoyed today's workout was coz there was no timing involved so everything was swam at easy pace. And the longest distance we swam was 200m. Haa... Went for dinner after that.
So, it was a great run, great swim. Plus i lost 2kg since the last time i weighed. Andi have new gadgets. And new friends.
Oh, plus Guardian called. So, super start to the week =)

No comments: