Thursday, September 22, 2005

My place in this world

Yesterday i said i wanted to walk out of the interview knowing that i was offered the job. Funny how with such a conclusion or objective in mind, i can still feel lost. Aced the interview. I think that before i even went in for the interview, they were already gg to give me the position. I guess thats the power of presence, charisma and personality for you. Oh well, i know that boss thinks i'm rather talented. Now i just need to get my act together coz i can get kinda wishy washy sometimes.
Anyway, a new problem has arisen. I've tot about it long and hard even before the interviews. Now, that it is right smack in front of my face, with another boss to confront shortly, i guess i'm also a little unsure. I'm unsure as to whether i should stay in this job, or merely move on. Or coach full time, and do this job part time. So confusing!
Today, i've thought of a new topic to gripe about. Or rather to confuse my already confused brain about. It's called my place in this world. Think there is a song related to it.
What is one person's stand in life. And where do they stand in life. Is destiny created or fulfilled? Asking myself that now. Will come back with an answer later.

No comments: