Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The little things

Sometimes i know that i shouldn't get bogged down by the little things. And yet they so so irritate me at times. Anyway, Monday went by in a breeze. Although didn't go for swim training again. Teryn, Dion and Ying smsed me. Kena scolded by Dion, ask why recently never go swim also never turn up for dinner. Oppss... Next week confirm will be there lah! Rain also i go there sit down and see the swimming pool! Onz?
Eh, tonight suppose to have ENR. But maybe coz quite long like never train, a little off. Not even sure i want to do ENR tonight. But Teryn says want to go down and ask me to pick her up. Or we could do West coast macs to Tuas. Maybe longer distance, but speed more sane. But if go ENR, shorter distance, but crazy speed. Hmmm decisions decisions. Haven't decide yet leh. But time to really decide if signing up for PD race before meeting anyone tonight. Sure kena pressured to sign up for PD race. HMmmm, scratch head.
Alright... my post all a lot of rubbish. Maybe coz dunno what to blog about. Or maybe got thing to blog about, but not sure if want the whole world to read about it. Maybe i should make my blog private. Actually i quite miss the days where my blog was private and i was free to express every little minute detail of my life. Where i was free to rant and rave, vent my frustrations, and most importantly, share my deepest and darkest secrets and feelings without fear of repercussions. Or maybe i should keep this as a generic blog and have another one just for my heart. Haha...
Eh, xiao liao lah... Crazy liaoz. Damn sian really. Don't feel like training. But maybe ENR will cheer me up tonight. *Cross fingers.
Oh, i almost finished reading Tony Parson's book. The favorite wife. Amazing, fantastic, just like the other books he has written. Ok lah, blog more tonight.

No comments: