Sunday, July 06, 2008

Random

Have not been posting anything of much significance or importance lately. Just loads of MTVs, some stories, poems etc. I guess it all boils down to the general direction that i want my blog to take. I've always viewed my blog as my private place to rant and rave, to share my innermost thoughts and my world with my close friends.
I look back at some of my older posts and entries, and feel that i had a little more flair for writing then. Maybe because i was more emotional then, and therefore my posts were filled with passion, sadness, or whatever it was that makes it emotional. But, of late, when i read my postings, they seem juvenile and lack the thought process that goes through with writing a brilliant piece. I guess what i'm saying is that my posts are no longer as interesting and that bugs me. Hmmmm..... Oh well, will think of what to do in the mean time. And probably only write when i have the inspiration.

No comments: