Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wild Wednesday

Crazy day today. Not in a bad way. In fact in a rather peculiar, maybe even bizarre as someone mentioned. =)
Woke up way too early, showered, and got ready to head in to office for a product launch. After reading the specs of the product upon coming home, i find that it is in fact interesting and an extremely decent product. Something that i would be willing to part my money with coz of the benefits that it can reap me. Anyway, that aside, the talk was decent. The test was funny as usual. I wonder why they bother with tests anyway when everyone i know cheats.
Headed off to meet Darling after the talk. Spent the entire afternoon with him. Felt really nice i guess. For a change, although there was a thought of him rushing off once again just when things got exciting, he preempted it. I was rather surprised actually. Guess he constantly surprises me with what he can pull out from his bag of tricks.
Headed home after spending the afternoon together. Was damn hungry. Which was weird since i had lunch at about 12.30. But i felt like i could swallow a whale at that point of time. So reached home, dumped my stuff, changed and headed off to pack food. Like i said, i could swallow a whale. Couldn't decide on duck noodles or char kway teow, so decided to save myself the hassle of deciding and bought both. Then when i got back, darling said his mum cooked soup. And he packed soup for me as well. So i had a huge huge dinner! Yummy! I love home cooked soup.
Stayed in after that coz Darling was tired and he hasn't been feeling well. Which bags the question of whether it's coz we're spending too much time together, and therefore, he is sleep deprived and thus, he is falling sick more often? Then in the afternoon, he told me that he felt like he almost died last night. Hmm... Oh well, something has to give. And since i love him a lot, have decided to see him less. Maybe alternate days, so he can rest more and therefore his immune system would be in tip top condition once again since he mentioned before that he seldom falls sick. =(
I guess the whole day went pretty well and decent. A long day tomorrow. So need to hit the sack soon. I have some other thoughts in my head. But need to sort them out before i blog more.
But before i do, here's one of the clips that touches my heart and never fails to inspire and motivate me. =)



And this is my motivation to go to Kona one day!

No comments: